Hello, I'm really looking forward to working with you. To ensure good business practice by giving your details to EstherMarie you inherently agree to the terms below.
QUOTES AND ENQUIRES On receipt of an enquiry a free quote will be issued by email, should you wish to go ahead, a full detailed booking form with terms and conditions along with payment requirements to secure your booking.
The minimum details required on a booking form are; Lead full name / email/ mobile/ Type of event/ Date of event / Time of event / number of clients / full postal address.
MAKEUP LESSONS, WORKSHOPS, TRIALS, PARTIES
1.1 Booking Fee......£20 required in advance to secure the date. Without a payment of a booking fee, the date will continue to be offered for availability. Any booking fees will be deducted from the final balance and cannot be used for payment of trials or products.
1.2 Full & Final Payments are required to clear 5 days before the day of the event. Cash may be given on the day before starting the service.
1.3 Cancellations by the client, the booking fee will be paid back as follows. 4 wks notice full refund, 2 wks 50%, less than 2 weeks no refund.
1.4 In the unlikely event EstherMarie has to cancel, a full refund will be returned including booking fee. I will endeavour to find you a replacement artist. I have a select team of artists who I trust implicitly to recreate the looks to my standard. I cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by events beyond my control. In the event that I cannot find anyone else available that I would recommend, then the full extent of my liabilities’ would be to give you a full refund.
2.1 Wedding day Booking Fee......£50 required in advance to secure the date. Without a payment of a booking fee, the date will continue to be offered for availability. Any booking fees will be deducted from the final balance and cannot be used for payment of trials or products.
2.2 Having a trial does not secure your wedding date
2.3 Full & Final Payments are required to clear 5 days before the day of the event. Cash may be given on the day before starting the service.
2.4 Cancellations by the client, the booking fee will be paid back as follows...16 wks notice full refund, less than 16 wks no refund.
2.5 In the unlikely event EstherMarie has to cancel, a full refund will be returned including booking fee. I will endeavour to find you a replacement artist. I have a select team of artists who I trust implicitly to recreate the looks to my standard. I cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by events beyond my control. In the event that I cannot find anyone else available that I would recommend, then the full extent of my liabilities’ would be to give you a full refund.
BOOKING DETAILS AND CHANGES
3.1 It is the client’s responsibility to provide the correct address/postcode and to notify of any errors that a satnav may pick up. EstherMarie cannot be held responsible for travel delays that incorrect details may cause.
3.2 Within reason details can be changed. Changes of venue and total guests may result in extra charges if different to the confirmed details on the booking form
3.3 The minimum details required on a booking form are; Lead full name / email/ mobile/ Type of event/ Date of event / Time of event / number of clients / full postal address.
4.1 Should there be a `red warning` met office EstherMarie reserves the right to cancel your booking. All money for that event will be refunded as a gesture of goodwill. (excluding products, trials and booking fees)
5.1 Travel costs are included up to 20 miles from Ashbourne DE61SH, thereafter @40p per mile
ON THE DAY
6.1 Normal allotted time is 45 minutes per person minimum
6.2 Natural daylight is really important please ensure that the best position is requested at your venue in advance.
6.3 Allergies need to be informed in advance/at the consultation stage. EstherMarie may refuse to go ahead with the treatment should any contra-indications cause any concern.
6.4 Makeup is requested to be worn when attending appointments for trials so EstherMarie can see how you normally wear your makeup
6.5 Makeup is to be removed prior to appointments for Wedding days & special application makeovers. Please remember to bring your solution to remove your contact lenses.
OUT OF STUDIO CHARGE
7.1 At the discretion of EstherMarie an out of studio charge of £20 may be applied to individual services less than £50 for example Lashes, Brows, facials.
PAYMENT METHODS FOR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
8.1 Cheque payable to EstherMarie Woolley, 7 Stanton Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1SH.
8.2 Bank Transfer to EstherMarie Woolley, Nationwide Bank - Account 38797410 - Sort 07 01 16.
8.3 Cash must be given in person,
8.4 Payments may be made via the EstherMarie shop please refer to the shop's terms and conditions.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
9.1 For their own safety ensure that pets and children are not around the makeup area, so they don’t come to harm with sharp objects, also they could be a trip hazard or a distraction.
PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGE COPYRIGHT
10.1 Photos will be taken during trials and makeup applications as they help with the detail of recording and they are useful for you to see from a different angle.
10.2 For marketing we would love to share watermarked photos of your final look as they really do help future clients Please let us know in advance if you do not want photos taken and for your images to be used for marketing.
RIGHT TO REFUSE
11.1 If on trying to deliver the service booked EstherMarie feels that the client is not allowing them to deliver the service requested then the service may be terminated with no fees returned.
11.2 At any point in time EstherMarie reserves the right to terminate the services should there be a situation that is deemed, at EstherMarie’s discretion, to constitute threatening or uncomfortable behaviour and/or harassment with no fees returned.
11.3 EstherMarie reserves the right to cancel a service if it is felt that the client has booked for the ulterior motives of gaining confidential information with a view to making commercial gain without the prior consent of EstherMarie with no fees returned and may result in legal action.
1. What are cookies?
1.1 Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, phone or another web-enabled device when you visit the EstherMarie Website www.esthermarie.co.uk or any subsequent URL or subdomain that may be owned or operated by EstherMarie or that replace it.
1.2 Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised, web experience.
1.3 By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies.
Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
1.4 To allow you to securely sign in to your EstherMarie Account, so that you can use "My Account" features such as order information, making payments, viewing statements or the creation of a personal wish list etc.
1.5 To store the content of your online shopping cart whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
1.6 To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make the website more user-friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
1.7 To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
2. Are cookies safe?
2.1 Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at http://allaboutcookies.org and http://youronlinechoices.eu.
3. Can I turn off cookies?
3.2 To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer's hard drive. For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the "Help" tab of your browser via the menu bar.
4. Our use of advertisement tracking
4.1 We also allow our own and selected third parties who participate with us in marketing programs to place cookies when you visit our site. These cookies enable us to monitor which adverts you see and click on to get to our site.
4.2 These cookies are as safe as the ones used whilst you browse our site and neither of these third parties collects any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
4.3 EstherMarie is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of third parties or other websites.
5. How can I control my cookies?
Browser controls - You can use your web browser to:
delete all cookies;
block all cookies;
allow all cookies;
block third-party cookies;
clear all cookies when you close the browser;
open a 'private browsing' / 'incognito' session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
6. Where to find information about controlling cookies
7. Useful information
The Internet Advertising Bureau website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product.
New technologies such as Mozilla's Do Not Track allow you to tell websites not to track you.
Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
When you register on the EstherMarie website or purchase a product or service you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or file cards then use this information to fulfil our agreement with you. Please note that, to provide some of our services, we may require further details from you as explained below.
1. What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
-We receive information in a number of ways: directly from you when you register to purchase goods through the EstherMarie website and shop, via the administration of attending
an event, a service or training consultation sheet, signing up to our newsletter, an enquiry via email, mobile, text, online form, live call or social media.
1.2 If you register on the EstherMarie shop, you will be asked to provide certain information to enter a ‘contact’ that includes some or all of the following so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers, prizes and promotions.
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Social media - optional
1.3 For enquires and booking service or training with EstherMarie you will be required to give the following information to enter the ‘contact’ to ensure best practice to go ahead and provide the best level of service is given.
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Social media - optional
- Skin conditions and allergies
- Medical conditions that could cause a contraindication or reaction
- Date and Location of event
- Guest names that are present and linked members e.g. Bridesmaids, Hostess and organizer
- Products used and products purchased
- Photographs to document requirements
2. How do we use your information that we collect about you ?
- Process your orders online or over the phone
- Manage your account including service reminders
- Inform of previous service requirements, products purchased, and patch tests
- Photographs for documenting required look
- Administer and manage this website
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Newsletters/loyalty club opt-in via email marketing mail chimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/prior-privacy-policy/
- Retain information on products for product liability as per provider https://craftinsurance.co.uk/privacy-statement
- Retain information on services as per Insurance provider https://www.beautyguild.com
- Processing the delivery of orders using Royal Mail https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-notice
- Processing of payments online is by PayPal https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Marketing when there is a ‘legitimate reason to do so’ based on the product and services you have enquired about or purchased.
- We may use internal and external validation and fraud checking systems to verify your identity.
3. How do we store your information and protect it.
- Paper files and contact sheets are kept in a locked room and locked filing cabinets.
- Digitally using a cloud service providerhttps://www.apple.com/uk/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Laptops and phones are password protected and will not be left unattended.
- Passwords are not written down.
- Computers are not networked.
- Only senior management who have been fully trained – TRAINING INTERNATION QUALIFICATION in GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 16 May 2018.
- We will not sell or give your personal information to any third party company or organisation unless required to by law or asked by a police department in a valid jurisdiction.
4. How long do we keep your information
- Products, for product liability insurance 7 years after purchase.
- Services, for professional indemnity insurance 7 years after appointment.
- Enquiries 7 years after enquiry made.
- 3 years after 18th Birthday.
5. How do we destroy it.
- Paper all items shredded using approved shredder.
- Double delete on digital storage.
- Wipe or destroy all unused hard drives.
- If you have any questions relating to this policy or the use by EstherMarie of personal data please write to the Data Controller via email@example.com please put Data Enquiry in your subject line.
7. Keeping in touch with you, you’re in control.
- We want to keep you up to date with information about great makeup hints and tips, NEW Product Launches, exclusive offers, discounts, and events along with news of the latest things we are working on.
- We may contact you for marketing purposes by email with relevant offers on items that you have a legitimate reason to know about
-If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing information to you. Or change your preferences by writing to the Data Controller via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Data Enquiry.
-You may continue to receive mailings that are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
7.2 Live calls - EstherMarie will not withhold numbers.
7.3 Email - see privacy notice link in the footer of the email reply with STOP to be removed
7.5 Website and online shop – privacy notice placed on sites
7.9 Text / Messenger / WhatsApp reply with STOP to be removed
8. Your rights under GDPR.
-You have a right to access the personal data that we hold on you. If you would like to see a copy please send a written request to the Data Controller at our address below (Head office), quoting Data Enquiry.
- If you think the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact the Data Controller via email@example.com quoting Data Enquiry.
10. Head Office Contact Details
EstherMarie Makeup 7 Stanton Road Ashbourne DE61SH 07768292352 firstname.lastname@example.org
11. In the event of a data breach
- Should we discover a data breach we will contact the relevant people within 24 hours. A third-party supplier will be instructed to investigate the breach and the relevant authorities advised.