Makeup Remover Cloth Best Seller EstherMarie Vegan (no.13)
Want to know what film and TV makeup artists use to quickly clean their makeup brushes, products work surfaces and even removes your makeup from your hands and face.. Just use water or combine with your favourite cleanser, soap, oil or antibacterial gel to remove product build-up and impurities
The light grey cloth means it easy to see what you have removed.
Comes with a free pro bag worth £2
Security policy - Your personal details are safe with EstherMarie following GDPR guidelines. This website holds an SSL Certificate. All online transactions are handled PayPal.
Delivery policy - All orders have protective packaging with a complimentary EstherMarie zip bag. Using Royal Mail to your door. Free delivery over £25.
Return policy - All items are checked thoroughly before we send them to you, however, if items are incorrect or damaged EstherMarie will accept returns.
Save money as can be used for years .... Save time no irritation brilliant for #teenagers #budgets #travellers #onTreatment #sensitiveSkins #makeupArtists.
Complete in an EstherMarie brush bag work and look like a pro.
Perfect present .. so why not get 2 !
How to use
1. Wash prior to use to remove any fluff from the manufacturing process.
2. Use just warm water wet the area of the cloth that you wish to use. (If you have a favorite cleanser or have sensitive skin use EstherMarie Facial oil #1. Massage on to skin first then use the cloth with warm water to remove)
3. Wipe makeup away using small movements from your face, brushes makeup boxes and products.
4. Hand wash your cloth and be amazed how much product it has removed using a anti antibacterial hand wash soap.
5. Using the handy loop hang up to dry this is stop any bacteria build up between uses.
You might also like