Welcome to EstherMarie Ltd. for which EstherMarie.co.uk is the e-commerce outlet selling our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the EstherMarie.co.uk website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future EstherMarie.co.uk service, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to that service.
Conditions Relating to Your Use of EstherMarie.co.uk
Conditions Relating to the Sale of EstherMarie.co.uk
Conditions Relating to Both of the above
Conditions - Relating to Your Use of EstherMarie.co.uk
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us within the My Account area of the website. EstherMarie.co.uk reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
2. Access to EstherMarie.co.uk
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, it is subject to change without notice.
5. Neither EstherMarie nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from our legal department.
8. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to any other legal entities are acknowledged on the website.
9. The website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
11. Every care has been taken to ensure that all content on our website is correct and accurate. Images shown on our website may have slight colour differences to the actual goods you receive due to the display discrepancies inherent with different computer monitors.
12. EstherMarie will not email you unless you have given your consent. We will not pass on your details to any other company. By placing an order with us, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
EstherMarie does not capture or store any information about any individual who accesses this website, except where you choose to provide us with personal details when creating an account. If you enter into an agreement with us for the provision of any of our services, we will retain and store the information you give us on the contract document and other associated information you provide to us. If an enquiry is made to us about our goods/services, we may retain your personal information for use in any future administration of any purchase/agreement made with us.
14. It is not EstherMarie policy to sell, trade or rent your personal information to others and all information is stored purely for EstherMarie.
15. To protect any financial information supplied all online purchases take place in a secure environment using the latest technology to protect you the customer. Your information is encrypted to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the internet. All web transactions fall under both the Data Protection and Distance Trading legislation
All prices stated are correct at the time of publication, but EstherMarie reserve the right to change prices without notice. If this should happen, we will inform you. All prices shown are in GBP (£).
Full payment must be received before orders will be dispatched. Receipt of payment and our subsequent acceptance of your order will be confirmed by email to the address you provide us with. This represents a legally binding contract between us.
18. Payment details are... Nationwide bank. Miss E.M. Woolley Act. 38797410 Sort 07 01 16. PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME AS THE REFERENCE so I can see on my statement or cheque to Esther Woolley ADDRESS Eden House 3 Mill Lane Ellastone DE62HF. Paypal payment can be made please ask for my payment link.
19. In the unlikely event that a payment is not honoured EstherMarie reserves the right to pass on all additional expenses incurred. These include a bank charge (currently £10/€15.00) for each unsatisfactory presentation of a cheque.
We are happy to accept cancellation of your order by email prior to dispatch of your goods. If your order has already been dispatched then please follow the procedure set out in our Returns Policy.
We deliver across Mainland UK and we aim to dispatch your goods within 2-3 working days (providing items are in stock as some items may need to be made to order). After your order has been placed. Should you make an error on your order then please email alterations.
All items are checked thoroughly before we send them to you, however, if items are incorrect or damaged EstherMarie will accept returns. All items must be returned within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise, in the same condition in which you received them (with all original package in a re-saleable condition). Once the item has been returned, you will receive either a replacement item at no extra cost or a full refund will be offered. We can not offer replacements or refunds if the goods have been used or subsequently damaged. EstherMarie is not responsible for return postage.
23. We recommend that you return any goods to us via Recorded delivery as we will not be able to refund any items that are lost in transit back to us.
24. All Items are checked and personally packed to prevent faulty returns. If you do receive a faulty item, please advise us by email in the first instance, and return to us with your full name, original order number and the nature of the fault. For any return queries please email us and we will email you back with an address.
25. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to report any shortages or lost orders to EstherMarie within 7 days of dispatch.
26. If you cancel after we have dispatched the goods, we will refund the price of the goods only, provided that you return them to us within 7 working days in the same condition in which you received them. We cannot refund your money if the Goods have been used, or damaged. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning them and we suggest Royal Mail Recorded Delivery service. Refunds can take up to 5 working days after receiving the returned goods.
EstherMarie holds items in stock - we do, from time to time, sell out of high demand components. In the event that an item you purchase is sold out, you will be notified within 24hrs, and offered alternative products and/or advised on timescales for delivery of purchased products, or offered a full refund. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
EstherMarie reserves the right to refuse to provide goods to any potential purchaser if they consider that the order received contains information provided by the purchaser which suggests that the purchaser is falsely purchasing goods. Additionally, EstherMarie reserves the right to refuse supply where in our opinion a potential exists for infringement of our or our partner's designs or Intellectual Property rights.
For full terms and conditions relating to bookings and services please visit www.esthermarie.co.uk/ts-cs/