IMPORTANT COVID UPDATE FOR CLOSE CONTACT SERVICES AND PREPARATION THAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
If you are the group booker, it is your responsibility to forward this information to everyone in your group.
EstherMarie takes hygiene and quality of service seriously, especially during COVID.
To ensure that this happens smoothly and that you leave the studio looking and feeling great, within your allotted appointment time, please come to your appointment PREPARED to answer .. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOOK?
No matter if you want a natural look or a glamours look, everyone's interpretation is different ..Answers like “do what you think”, “your the expert”, ‘I’m easy” will not tell EstherMarie anything and will not achieve the look you want so you need to do the following.....
- Come to your appointment WEARING YOUR MAKEUP as this will give a good indication of style and coverage currently used.
- BRING MAKEUP your current makeup products. They may not be used, but they are essential to aid descriptions of colours and textures you like. During COVID, your own lip products will be used. *
- PHOTOS of yourself when you like how you look really help. Sometimes to let me know what you don’t want is easier! Also, for wedding and Special Occasion trials, photos and swatches of dresses, flowers, and look boards help choose the shades and look.
NOTE FOR Brow Lash or Facial Treatments 1&2 steps are not required. Also, please see new COVID protocols on patch testing for Brow Lash or Facial Treatments on updates below.
ARRIVAL AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
-Please do not arrive earlier than your time as there is no indoor waiting area and extra time is needed to clean between clients.
-There is only space for one car, so park on the road and walk up the drive (See photo).
-It may be that clients have to sit in their cars until their time, please respect my neighbours and current Government Rules on Social distances.
-Bring your own refreshments due to COVID.
-Enter via the side door (see photo).
-Enter the studio wearing your mask and sanitise your hands.
-Check-in using the NHS Track and Trace app.
-Masks must be worn at all times and only removed when your treatment requires it.
-Only one person can be in the studio at a time during a close contact treatment, as the application of makeup and beauty treatment evolves the removal of your mask.
-EstherMarie staff will all wear face masks and visors.
-There is a toilet you can use.
-You will be required to complete a client consent form, and there will be extra questions due to COVID. If you would like to complete it before your appointment, please email email@example.com
Many thanks, EstherMarie
Eden House 3 Mill Lane Ellastone DE62HF - see map at the bottom of the page
I'm constantly updating my COVID plans on this page... I know there are more changes on the 17th May 2021, but we won’t know till closer to the date, and my insurance company only issues guidelines after the dates, not before. Hopefully, this will mean 6 people can meet up indoors, and EstherMarie group events can resume.
On booking your appointment with EstherMarie, you can be assured, keeping you safe is our top priority.
When booking your appointment, you will be asked to complete an online consultation form.
COVID has changed protocols for pre-treatment patch testing for lash or Brow Tints also lash lifts. If you tick any of the following, you will need a patch test at least 24 hours before your appointment.
☐ I HAVE HAD A CHANGE IN MY MEDICAL CONDITION, INCLUDING PREGNANCY
☐ I HAVE ALREADY HAD COVID
☐ I HAVE HAD THE COVID VACCINE
☐ IT’S MORE THAN 6 MONTHS SINCE MY ESTHERMARIE LASH BROW TINT OR LIFT (TREATMENT / PATCH TEST)
☐ THIS THE FIRST TIME I'M HAVING AN ESTHERMARIE LASH BROW TINT OR LIFT
☐ ARE YOU FEELING UNWELL RE COVID OR NONE COVID
If you have not completed the online consultation form, you will need to complete it before your treatment.
On arrival, we may take your temperature.
You will be asked to wash your hands in the sink provided and check in to our venue using the NHS Track and Trace app.
All areas will have been fully sanitised before your arrival.
Our staff will be wearing face coverings, and we would ask if you could also wear a face-covering unless you have a medical exemption.
Unfortunately, we are unable to take walk-in appointments at this time.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWINGS SYMPTOMS OR FEEL UNWELL, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT UNTIL YOU ARE FEELING BETTER OR HAVE A NEGATIVE TEST RESULT:
1. A high temperature or a hot Chest/Back
2. A new continuous cough for more than an hour or three or more coughing episodes in 24 Hours
3. A change to your taste or smell
4. A COVID Vaccination within the last 14 days
According to government guidance, to keep us all safe whilst treating you, it could include:
- Further increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning.
- Keeping the treatment time involved as short as possible.
- Using screens or barriers to separate clients from one another. If the practitioner is wearing a clear visor/goggle and Type II Face Masks, screens will not provide additional protection between the practitioner and the individual.
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible.
- Using a consistent pairing system if workers must be in close proximity.
- Only opening client waiting areas where social distancing can be maintained.
- Maintaining social distancing between the treatment or service areas, such as client chairs.
- Social distancing applies to all parts of a business or home, not just the room where the service is delivered, but waiting rooms, corridors and staircases, where applicable.
If you would like to read more, please visit my insurance company who have issued these guidelines https://www.beautyguild.com/COVID-19/FAQ