Would you like to know how I got started or learn more about makeup?
Firstly, a talk, demo or presentation, something that I have done for many years and very much love meeting new clients.
Working in the industry I certainly have lots of stories to tell.. I love doing public talks and have raised many thousands for charity too. I have spoken at colleges and schools to give career advice, ladies clubs, and charity events and in the corporate world sharing how your makeup can change the way you work.
I have been asked to share my story of how I started EstherMarie, The secrets of the cosmetics counters and a popular one is how to revamp your make up bag!
I think the best one is a scary fact of how makeup can make you look 10 years older !!… Bizarre I know, showing you the tricks of the trade I have learnt over the last 30 years.
I can add live demonstration that's full of tips and lots of ideas my 3 big secrets are TEXTURE, COLOUR & APPLICATION, I demonstrate on a model how to apply on the one side of the face only so you can compare the difference. naturally later in the event, I complete the makeup for the model
Or if space and light is an issue I have a wealth of photos and before and after shots that I can share by a digital presentation.
I will share with you my work around the world and how makeup is used in different countries, and how I became the WORLDS MOST POPULAR WEDDING MAKEUP ARTIST in 2014
Time allowing I can answer questions at the end or reply to them by email. I will give a quick overview of the services I provide at my Ashbourne makeup studio and on location.
Out of studio and travel, costs will apply my fee is £60 per hour. I provide full studio lighting and a PA system.
The key role of the model is
- Be able to get on my high chair and sit up / hold head so viewers can see..
- Chat when asked questions … but not too chatty if you know what I mean
- Be comfortable wearing makeup..due to it being a demo more makeup will be applied for viewers to see so if they do not wear makeup they will be uncomfortable and will come across as a negative
- Not have any skin conditions or sensitivity as there will not be time for patch tests
- Be comfortable will me applying mascara… contact lens wearers would not be a good idea
- I can very easily choose as I can see peoples personalities if there was a problem ….
- Age is not a problem to me my strapline is MAKEUP WHATEVER YOUR AGE OR STYLE!
Can you let me have the following information, please?
- • Date?
- • Event?
- • Address?
- • Parking?
- • The time I can set up?
- • Start time?
- • Finish time estimated?
- • Do I need my PA system?
- • Is there a plug where I will be standing?
- • Estimated how many people?
- • A few sentences about the event an overview of who will be there?
- • If the event been publicised …. meaning send me a poster and I will add to my events page on my website?
Thank you EstherMarie x